Market Intelligence offers a comprehensive suite of features and benefits to address the most pressing industry challenges
IRVINE, Calif., December 12, 2023— CoreLogic®, a leading provider of property information, analytics and data-enabled solutions, has launched Market Intelligence, a solution designed to empower stakeholders in the mortgage industry with the tools they need to navigate the complex landscape of mortgage market data. Market Intelligence leverages CoreLogic’s premier property & location intelligence, delivering insights on complex datasets using state-of-the-art visualizations to provide decision-making insights at a glance.
Market Intelligence offers a comprehensive and customizable “click-to-insight” solution, providing a granular view of the mortgage market. It permits stakeholders to understand market trends, identify top mortgage originators, referral channels, and origination patterns. The solution allows lenders to visualize key trends down to the census tract level, providing insights for developing strategies that maximize market position. Lenders and loan officers can identify potential threats well in advance and pinpoint loan products that resonate in an increasingly competitive market.
“We have built a solution our clients told us they need when navigating the dynamic and often challenging mortgage market. With Market Intelligence, we continue our mission to provide comprehensive insights into mortgage originations. The combination of our robust datasets and the easy-to-use interface makes market mastery easy for our clients, aligning with CoreLogic’s commitment to technology transformation,” said Jay Kingsley, president, Mortgage Solutions at CoreLogic.
- Easily Digestible Insights: Lender, loan officer and real estate agent profile pages deliver actionable takeaways about historical performance, loan types, product mix, property types and more with 5 years of data history.
- Origination Channel and Low-to-Moderate Income Census Tracts: Lenders can dive deep into retail and wholesale production channels, analyzing product mix, market share and locating Community Reinvestment Act (CRA)-defined Low-to-Moderate Income-qualifying census tracts.
- HPI/Market Forecasting: Market Intelligence integrates CoreLogic HPI Forecasts™ data, enabling users to visualize home price trends, high opportunity markets and forecasts.
- Powerful CoreLogic Data Assets: Market Intelligence delivers high-quality insights about historical market trends, actively capturing recorded transactions for over 99.6% of residential parcels in the country.
- Powerful Search Capabilities: Users can quickly find lenders, loan officers or real estate agents by name or NMLS ID, enabling efficient decision-making.
- Visualization and Tabular Data Summations: Market Intelligence provides visualizations and tabular data summations for at-a-glance and in-depth engagement with the data.
For more information about Market Intelligence, please click here.
CoreLogic is a leading provider of property insights and innovative solutions, working to transform the property industry by putting people first. Using its network, scale, connectivity and technology, CoreLogic delivers faster, smarter, more human-centered experiences, that build better relationships, strengthen businesses, and ultimately create a more resilient society. For more information, please visit www.corelogic.com.
CORELOGIC, CoreLogic logo, and CORELOGIC HPI FORECASTS are trademarks of CoreLogic, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.
# # #