CoreLogic Creates Visibility
Into the Nonsecuritized Market
CoreLogic ListingTrends is powered by CoreLogic Partner InfoNet™ MLS property-listings-level data for nearly all top 100 U.S. Core-Based Statistical Areas (CBSAs), enabling it to provide critical visibility into the fluctuating dynamics of the national real estate market – together with an ability to zoom into ZIP Code-level data for specific regional and local markets.
Merely 28% of the commercial real estate market is transparently held within Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities. Savvy investors know that the remainder of the market is where opportunity lies. As the nation's leading aggregator of ownership, property and mortgage information, CoreLogic covers more types of commercial real estate including:
- More than 35 million securitized and non-securitized properties
- 6 million improved properties and greater than 18.1 million undeveloped land records
- 3 million CRE properties with active mortgages
- In-depth details on properties, ownership and mortgages, including mortgage and deed documents throughout the major markets nationwide
Products and Services
Depending on what your commercial real estate goals are, CoreLogic offers a variety of products and customizable services to help get you there. The benefit of working with one of the largest nationwide providers of property information on both the CMBS and non-securitized markets are even more compelling when you see how easy it is to access the information that your business needs. Here are a few of our product offerings that can help your business.
Create a list of narrowly defined commercial real estate targets
ListSource allows you to run precise queries aligned to your business goals and create prospecting lists that hit the mark. We allow you to search by mortgage holder to locate a bank's portfolio assets nationwide, by state, or by core-based statistical area (CBSA). Regardless of your property specific search criteria, ListSource makes it easy to focus your efforts on properties that meet your precise needs.
Click on images to enlarge
Conduct property-specific research and analysis
RealQuest Professional provides commercial investment professionals with immediate online access to the industry's most comprehensive suite of timely and reliable data and analytic solutions. The vast amount of standardized data, coupled with advanced technology, offers a single end-to-end application that addresses the full spectrum of real estate activities for brokers and agents. Mine through our commercial property database - this additional capability will allow you to get critical details about your narrowly defined target.
Get an upper hand by gaining access to additional information.
Click images to enlarge.
Solutions for your rental management needs
CoreLogic SafeRent is a leading resident screening provider representing almost 6 million apartment units. Services include resident screening, criminal screening, renters insurance, registry forms, PLUS scoring & analytics and property management software.
Market Share Analysis Report
Seeing the market at large can give your great foresight
The market is moving quickly and knowing what your competitors are doing is just as important as planning your own next step. Through our market share analysis report, we can deliver a detailed report on how your targeted competitors, lenders, geographies, or property types are changing. This information delivers insight into general market trends, as well as localized strategies that will help you make well informed decisions.
Custom Data Solutions
A non-standard solution can be made to order
When your business has a creative need that falls outside of our standard product offerings, CoreLogic offers the ability to customize your own solution, using our custom data fulfillment process. We work alongside your business to document requirements, and craft a specialized solution that will fit your need. In addition, we can create a specialized delivery and implementation to seamlessly embed our information into your existing business processes. Benefit from services such as:
- Custom Analytics - Perform portfolio analysis on a Commercial Real Estate portfolio, i.e. Spatial Hazard, SafeRent risk, public record (tax and assessor) ownership and property info, and append publicly available lien information.
- Using the Real Estate Analytics Suite access historical market performance with the Commercial Trends report to gain insight into the market.
Query-Based Analytics Tool
Delivers that easiest, most current way to query multiple properties with variable parameters.
- Identify properties with mortgages coming due
- Track mortgage data for all CRE property types and loan values nationwide
- Identify distressed CRE properties, including those in pre-foreclosure, pending auction and bank-owned
- Monitor CRE properties entering pre-foreclosure in most markets nationwide
- Analyze an entire lenders portfolio
Commercial Mortgage Solutions
Commercial Tax Service Solutions
Take advantage of our comprehensive suite of commercial property tax reporting services specifically designed for commercial lending. Our dedicated team of commercial tax professionals helps you monitor and mitigate risk through a comprehensive set of tools.
Commercial Tax Payment Services
Reduce your tax penalty liability by placing the tax payment burden on CoreLogic. Let us pay taxes on your behalf.
Commercial Evaluation Services
Benefit from a commercial property evaluation solution that leverages a nationwide panel of more than 7,500 commercial real estate brokers and contract appraisers to provide faster, more cost-effective valuations than full commercial real estate appraisals. Learn More>>
CoreLogic offers a variety of products & services to give your business access to a broad array of information. These are just a few examples of the information we provide:
- Commercial Market Monitor
- Detailed property characteristic reports
- Ownership data, including LLC principals
- Mortgage and deed documents
- Street, satellite and tax-parcel maps
- Transaction history
- Voluntary liens
- Pre-foreclosure and foreclosure activity
- General neighborhood information
For a complete example of our data capabilities, download the Commercial Real Estate Solutions brochure.