Required: Configuration Changes for VPN Users
On September 3rd, 2014 VPN Systems hosted in the Dallas Technology Center will be shut down as part of the Dell Data Center Migration. As soon as possible users of these systems should transition to the VPN systems located in the Dell Data Centers.
This notice applies to you if you currently access VPN through VPN systems hosted in Dallas Technology Center.
- Ipsec VPN – falcon.firstam-reis.com or falcon.corelogic.com
- AnyConnect VPN – CoreLogic VPN DFW
- SSL VPN – https://clvpn.dfw.corelogic.com
- Download the following zip file to your desktop: WORD DOC: Remote Access Guide 1.7.docx
- Follow the instructions in the document
- Access the new system
- Report any issues with using the system to Service Desk