The Most Trusted Eagle-Eye View of Hail in the United States
Damaging hail is one of nature’s costliest weather perils. In fact, according to the Insurance Council of Texas, a single hail storm in Dallas caused over $900 million in damage. Catastrophe events such as this can be difficult to manage and can quickly overwhelm insurance carriers, independent claims adjusters, CAT teams, roofing engineers, roofing contractors, and a variety of other industries.With Hail Size Maps from CoreLogic®, clients can leverage powerful business intelligence to help them achieve their goals after a hail storm.
- 14 levels of color-coding identify hail size ranging from ¾” to 4+”
- Available for local region, state, multiple states, or entire U.S.
- Includes Bing Maps® for road maps and satellite view
- Hail Size Maps available from January 1, 2009 to current date
- Updated on an hourly basis, which means users get near real-time hail size information
- Based on hail size and population density, from Level 1 for least severe to Level 5 for most severe.
Seamless Ordering and Delivery
Order Hail Size Maps online with instant delivery to your CoreLogic Weather Verification Services account for immediate viewing. Shapefiles, .kmz, or other GIS formats are optionally available for overlay and comparison with policy-in-force, claims, sales or other data at an additional charge (contact us for details). Whether in your office or out in the field, you can view Hail Size Maps on a PC or an Internet-enabled mobile device such as the iPad, iPhone, or Droid.
Contact us for more information on subscriptions, bulk usage, and corporate discounts.
Displayed on your computer screen
Emailed to your inbox
Archived permanently in your Weather Verification Services account