The REM Reports are a "presentation-ready" package of real estate market comparison reports showing title and lending perspective resale, refinance, new residential home sale (by builder), equity-line and commercial/industrial sale and financing by lending institution and title company.
REM provides supplemental reports evaluating title insurance coverage policies (limited, full, and high liability coverage), foreclosure transaction markets by company, and title company productivity, market-share, and profitability by branch/officer, local area, county and region.
- The Title Activity Report
- HILI (High Liability) Report
- Lender Activity Report
- LCP (Limited Coverage Policy) Report
- Foreclosure Activity Report
The supplemental reports are designed to complement the primary Title Activity 'Package' and assist with further analysis of county activity.
- 13-Month Spreadsheet Report
- Quarterly Report
- Individual Transaction Report
- Foreclosure Transaction Report (expanded view with company and branch level marketshare data)
The marketing reports are designed to complement the primary Title Activity Package and assist with detailed analysis of special markets.
- Builder Developer Report
- Institutional Lender Report
- CIR (Commercial Industrial Report)
These reports are specifically created for regional managers as long as that county maintains the Title Activity Report subscription.
- 5-County CIR. (Commercial Industrial Report)
Call: 800-446-5220 or
Contact your account executive.